Mayonnaise Hair Conditioner and OOTDSaturday, September 28, 2013
Seasons change and so does your hair. Lately I've noticed my hair has been looking dry and dull. With the change of climax our hair changes as well, so its very important to give yourself deep conditioning and or treatments to bring back moisture and shine to your hair.
This easy and simple treatment will leave your hair feeling strong and healthy and all you need is a few ingredients right from your kitchen.
What you'll need:
1/2 cup of olive oil
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
*My hair is very long, this was enough for me
1. Take your ingredients and blend together for a creamy texture
2. Apply to hair by sections
3. Put on a plastic cap and leave on for 30 minutes to an hour depending on the condition of your hair
4. Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until you have all of the treatment out.
5. Shampoo your hair (I shampooed twice to make sure my hair was clean from the treatment)
6. Style as usual
I noticed a difference right away. My hair felt softer and shiny and even felt thicker. I would say give yourself this treatment once a month until your hair is back to normal.
I hope this helps your mane. Let me know if you try it, and what were the results.